A brief video on the many services and programs available through the Green Valley Community Services Division.
The GVFD Community Services Division was formed in July 2013, to facilitate a variety of functions and programs that are focused on providing the most effective services to the members of our community. We are always looking for ways we can provide the best service possible and are always open to new ideas of helping those who enjoy the Green Valley area live safe and healthy lives.
- Prevention Department
- Public Education and Information Officer
- Green Valley Fire Corps Volunteer Program
- Green Valley Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Support
- Valley Assistance, Safety Health in Motion (SHiM) Support
- Smoke Alarm and Battery Replacement Program
- Residential Lock Box Program
The Community Services Division include:
Public Information /Community Outreach
And we couldn’t do it without…
The Green Valley Fire Corps