The GVFD Community Services Division was formed in July, 2013, to combine a variety of functions and programs that are all focused on providing specific services for our community. These include, but are not limited to:
- Prevention Department
- Basic Life Support Training Center (CPR)
- Public Education and Information Officer
- Fire Corps Volunteer Program
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) support
- Special Projects.
Personnel assigned to the CS Division include:
- CS Division Chief
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Deputy Fire Marshal
- Fire Inspector
- Community Services Division Clerk.
Fire Corps volunteers supplement both administrative and field operations throughout the week.