Green Valley Fire District Green Valley Fire District

Compassion • Competence • Character

Businesses reopened after gas-leak scare

Seven business in Sahuarita Plaza were evacuated for about 90 minutes today because of a potential gas leak.

The call came in just after 8:30 a.m. from the plaza west of the Walmart area, and business owners and customers were allowed back in about 10 a.m.

Southwest Gas located a bad valve in a stove at Panda House, according to an official.

Evacuated businesses: Little Caesars Pizza, Auto Title Loans, Robins Nest Salon, State Farm insurance, Subway, Tierra Antigua Realty and Panda House restaurant.

Leave a comment.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top